SAY GOODBYE TO BACK PAIN, MUSCLE SORENESS, HEADACHES AND STRESS…Acupressure Massage Mat is a 100% natural wellness tool that everyone needs to have at home to take care of their health. If your back or neck hurts, if you suffer insomnia or stress, if you get tired very quickly, or if you simply want to receive a message, then you only need to lie down on our mat to enjoy its benefits. Acupressure is an ancient Chinese therapy that is practiced by health professionals around the world. With an acupressure massage mat, you can enjoy the treatment in your own home.
Imagine your life with less pain, soreness, headaches, migraines, and tension...
Features and Benefits
Safe Ecological Material – Acupressure massage mat is made of skin-friendly cotton fabric. The interior is made of environmentally friendly high-density foam. The massage nail is ABS non-toxic plastic. 100% natural without side effects, hypoallergenic.At Home Acupressure Therapy – Each disc is adorned with 27 pinpoint spikes for deep tissue massage, stimulating blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
Pain Relief – Acupressure massage mat can effectively relieve headaches, insomnia, back and neck pain, sciatica, muscle tension, and improve sleep quality. You can lie on the acupressure mat at home and enjoy 10-15 minutes of relaxing music or a slow deep breath.
Full Support – The acupressure massage mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
Clearly evil, but extremely effective
HOW TO USE:
To get maximum results, use the mat each day for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. Remember to breathe and practice consciously relaxing your body.
- Choose the surface to put it on. Beginners often use the mat spread out on a bed or sofa. Intermediate and experienced users may move their mats onto the floor.
- Try sitting on it. You can also sit on or against the mat in a chair, so that your butt and lower back have direct contact.
- Start out with a layer between yourself and the mat. Wearing a light shirt or placing thin fabric over the spikes may help you acclimate to the feeling of the mat. Users report that they get the best results when the mat is in contact with their bare skin, but don’t feel the need to go shirt-off right away.
- Lie down slowly. Lie down with your weight evenly distributed on the mat. This will help you avoid injury from the points.
- Reposition yourself carefully. Don’t fidget or move around on the mat, as you may more readily pierce or scratch your skin that way.
- To get maximum results, use the mat each day for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. Remember to breathe and practice consciously relaxing your body.
-Mat spikes can pierce the skin, especially when the mats are used incorrectly. To avoid wounds or infection, don’t use an acupressure mat if you have thin skin, diabetes, or poor circulation.
-Most acupressure mat manufacturers don’t recommend using them while pregnant.
-Babies, toddlers, and small children should not use acupressure mats.
-If you have high or low blood pressure, talk to your doctor before using
Three Set: Pillow+Mat+Bag（bag color may differ）
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.